Tuesday, October 1, 2013

TWITTER DOES WORK HELP RAISE IC AWARENESS!

If you read my Blog, you know that I am working every social media angle I can to help raise IC Awareness. I use Twitter frequently to do this. Not long ago, one of the organizations that I follow (The Doctor Weighs In-A Blog About All Things Health and Healthcare), and that I got to follow me (YAY!) sent me a private Twitter message asking me if I would like to submit a Guest Post on their website. Would I? You bet!

I worked on my story and emailed it to to my contact and waited patiently for word that my post was going up on their website.

Today was that day. If you haven't already seen this link via other places, here is a link to the website and my Guest Post. I hope you will take a few minutes to read it and share with others to help raise IC Awareness!

Twitter DOES work to help raise #ICAwareness!

No comments:

Post a Comment