Tuesday, November 13, 2012

SURGERY UPDATE!

Well, I am home from the hospital and laying in bed after basically sleeping the entire day away. Surgery went as well as can be expect, considering my unique challenges. I do have the best doctor and he went out of his way to make it as comfortable for me as possible; no easy task!

This morning he and his nurse that does my programming both came by and I even got programmed right away this morning. With the old one we took out we had been have some real challenges with getting a good program and so I was quite thrilled when we got 4 good programs right away! I was thrilled with that!

I'm sore, exhausted and still feeling the after effects of the anesthesia, but really all things considered, quite good for me. My mom will pamper me today and bring me dinner in bed tonight!

So, the hardest part is over and I am on the mend. Here's to a successful outcome!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/107248070155834087045/albums/5810443553708683889

No comments:

Post a Comment