Tuesday, November 20, 2012

NEED SOME R&R!

Yesterday was a difficult and challenging day for me on many levels. I had two back to back doctor appointments, got the surgical dressings removed, and was out for a good part of the day, as it's an hour drive each way. I had a bathroom "mishap" in the afternoon that upset me - yes I still have my moments - and I've had some computer problems so that just added to my frustration. Some days are like that, aren't they? It just feels like everything happens all at once and that's how I felt yesterday.

Things are improving today, but I am still really tired. The pain is improving but I'm going to take my own advice and take it easy today, so not really going to write a lot today. I'll be ready for a nap soon and I'm sitting here with my heating pad on my bladder. Aaahhh!

I am really going to take it slow and easy today and tomorrow so I can enjoy the two Thanksgiving celebrations my family has planned for Thursday and Sunday.

I'm going to sign off and hope everyone has a good day. I'll be back with more to say another day (ha, I made a rhyme!) So here's to all of us getting some rest and relaxation (R&R) and taking care of ourselves as we head toward Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment