Monday, November 19, 2012

OFF TO THE DOCTOR I GO!

Well, don't have much time this morning, as I am leaving shortly to head down to my IC doctor's office to get my surgical dressing removed, check me over and such. I'll be glad to get the bandages off! When I'm done there I'll walk across the hall for my psychology appointment. I think it's a good time for that too.

These are always tiring visits, as it's an hour drive each way (my wonderful mother drives me) but still. Plus the physical exertion it takes just to do all this is often exhausting. Add to that I'm still recovering from surgery, I have a strong suspicion it'll be nap time when we get home!

Still can't believe a whole week has gone by since surgery. Time flies and I am getting better each day. Still sore, tender and stiff, but I know I am better than I was a few days ago.

So, off to the doctor I go. I hope everyone has a peaceful day!

"Bad things do happen; how I respond to them defines my character and the quality of my life. I can choose to sit in perpetual sadness, immobilized by the gravity of my loss, or I can choose to rise from the pain and treasure the most precious gift I have - life itself." - Walter Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment