Saturday, November 3, 2012

RANDOM THOUGHTS!

Haven't been feeling well today, what with fighting yet another UTI. Just exhausted and in pain. So I'm flaked out in my comfy chair with my heating pad and blankie, napping and watching tv in between naps! I'm anxious for Monday's call about the culture to get started on the right antibiotic.


Random thought: One friend posted a picture on Facebook from a shopping mall where she had taken her niece and nephew to see all the Christmas decorations, singing and Santa! I couldn't believe it! It just gets earlier every year; NOT a fan this early. At the exact same time, another friend posted a picture of a sign in the Nordstrom Department store where he lives that said: "at Nordstrom.... we won't be decking our halls until Friday, November 27.  Why? Well we just like the idea of celebrating one holiday at a time. From our family to yours, Happy Thanksgiving. We will be closed on Thanksgiving Day. On Friday, our doors will open to welcome the new season." I LOVE Nordstrom for this philosophy! Guess it's a good thing I can't go shopping anyway; it would drive me nuts to see all the decorations SO early! I think it's so funny that my two friend's posts popped up on my Facebook page at the same exact time! Irony ...

The cat is asking for dinner, so I must climb out of my comfy chair and feed her or she won't leave me alone! Boy, don't our pets learn when meal time is!!

Hope everyone has a nice weekend and feeling well.

No comments:

Post a Comment