Monday, March 18, 2013

SPRING IS NEVER COMING!

SPRINGTIME IN CHICAGOLAND!


I know so many of us with IC struggle in the winter months with the cold and snow and never seeing the sun. I know I do. The cold just makes everything hurt even more! So, just thought I'd share a little bit of what it's like where I am in the Chicago suburbs. It's been like this for the entire month of March and I just want some Spring weather and sunshine! 

So, while it feels a lot like Spring is Never Coming, here's hoping for better weather and the warmth of the sunshine very soon! It's so therapeutic and I am looking forward to seeing Spring sooner rather than later (forecast not looking good however).  

So here's to Spring and all it brings; the return of the song birds, flowers and sun. Maybe I'll actually be sitting on that deck in the near future soaking up some sun instead of using my heating pad!

No comments:

Post a Comment