Friday, March 1, 2013

MORE GRATITUDE!

Recently I have been experiencing various challenges on top of my health that have been very frustrating. But due to the Amazing generosity of friends and family, the help and kindnesses I have been the recipient of have made me really focus on Gratitude! I have been so down or upset over these myriad problems that I've had to deal with lately in addition to all my IC issues, it's just been overwhelming.

Then over the past few days, family and friends have come to my rescue and are helping me with all these other issues and I don't have words enough to express how grateful I am for all their support and help! So, once again, I will rely on a quote I found that I feel expresses my feelings very well.


So to all of my family and friends that support, help and encourage me,
I am eternally Grateful - THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment