Monday, March 25, 2013

NOT JUST IC AWARENESS TODAY!

Tuesday, March 26th is Purple Day to raise Awareness for Epilepsy. In addition to my IC and related conditions, I have Epilepsy. My niece has Epilepsy and I have close friends who have lost loved ones to Epilepsy. 

I will NEVER stop working to raise awareness for IC. But, as a Patient Advocate and someone that also suffers from Epilepsy, for one day - March 26th - I am working to raise awareness for Epilepsy and the devastating effects it can have on those struggling with it. 

Check out the Facebook Page for more information on Epilepsy and to show your support for the patients struggling with this life threatening disease and the families who love them!




Wearing my purple sweater for
"Wear Purple for Epilepsy Awareness" Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment