Friday, December 7, 2012

WE ARE IC WARRIORS!

This morning, one of my many IC friends (Valerie) posted the following on my ICA Facebook page and I am confessing up front to totally stealing it from her. Many of us have all been sharing this with our IC friends today to let them know we support them and encourage us all in our daily struggles with IC.  I not only wanted to post this to my Facebook friends' pages, I felt it was worthy of sharing with everyone! So, thank you to Valerie, for sharing this with me. I feel this way about everyone of us. So here's to every IC Warrior fighting this battle every single day!

 For someone I admire greatly! BEAUTIFUL WOMAN AND WARRIOR AWARD! The game is as follows: Once selected, you have to choose 10 women on Facebook who you believe deserve the award; copy & paste this on their wall. This is a way to show your respect & admiration for women who forget their worth! If you receive it over three times, consider yourself really a beautiful woman and warrior. If you break the game nothing will happen, but it's nice to know that someone appreciates & admires you... and you're a beautiful person inside and out! "I" chose you!! ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment