Wednesday, December 5, 2012

A LITTLE HUMOR FOR TODAY!

We always talk about what to say when people ask us how we are feeling. A good friend of mine had this on her Facebook page and I told her I was flat out going to steal it! I thought a little humor might be in order and I found this kind of funny yet appropriate to all we go through every day!

So the next time someone asks how you are, this is what you say:

FINE = Freaked Out; Insecure; Neurotic; Emotional!

It made me giggle and yet felt oddly appropriate for so many of our situations! Think about this the next time someone asks how you are and smile inside!


And a little Christmas humor for those of us struggling to feel cheery this Christmas season; just might make you laugh and laughing is NEVER a bad thing!  Hope no one finds this offensive; it made me laugh out loud!

g

2 comments:

  1. I love the little inside joke about being fine , it a good one. I know about cant takeing meds I cant take any antidepresants they make me feel worse not to mention side effects of alot of meds I wish i could take. Take one thing that makes you happy about the holidays and make the most of it. Wishing you happiness and health for the holidays you and your mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deborah; Thanks for your well wishes. I wish you and yours a very Happy Holiday season!

    ReplyDelete