Monday, December 31, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

The New Year is traditionally a time of reflecting on the year just past and making plans for the New Year just beginning.  As I look back on 2012, I can honestly say it has been more challenging than I would have cared for, but I made it through with the support of family, friends and my excellent medical team. For those that supported me this year, I am forever grateful. I could not have done it without each one of you!


My wish for 2013 is, well, pretty simple; that everyone finds a measure of peace, health and happiness. So, I send you all my sincere best wishes for a Happy New Year!
 I found this beautiful version of Auld Lang Syne sung by Mairi Campbell, a Scottish singer and musician, singing the original Scottish version.  Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment