Sunday, July 7, 2013

SUNDAY'S INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE & SONG FOR THE DAY!

Today's quote is about friendship, which his on my mind today. So often, we IC patients talk about losing friends and loved ones after becoming sick. It is a challenge that I think each and every one of us has dealt with to some degree. It is so important, therefore, to recognize and thank the friends and loved ones who stick by us. A few of my dearest friends demonstrated their true friendship and love for me yesterday by driving two hours to spend time with me so we could celebrate those of us who have birthdays in June and July together. It was the best evening I could have wished for and I am grateful they have stuck by me and go out of their way to spend time with me and stay in touch!

So this is for all our friends and loved ones that have stuck by us! THANK YOU!

"WHEN BEING TOGETHER IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN WHAT YOU DO,
YOU ARE A TRUE FRIEND!"

"Now & Forever"
Carole King


This song was written and performed by Carole King
for the movie "A League of Their Own"
Truly a Song About Friendship!



2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful song Catherine. Thanks for sharing! Hugs and prayers to ya!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Barbara! I felt the same way! Same to you!

      Delete