Wednesday, July 17, 2013

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE FOR THE DAY!

Normally Sunday is my day for Inspirational Quote of the Day, but my Saturday post was put up late so I just decided to let it stand for the weekend. So, today I have to go to the doctor and will be out for the better part of the day, so I am making Wednesday my "Inspirational Quote for the Day" day!

I really liked this one that I found and hope you do as well; it really seemed to strike a chord with me. I hope if you follow my Blog you find these weekly quotes as inspiring as I do. I like to have things like this to think about, to inspire me, to help me in difficult times. I hope it does the same for you. This is a good one to keep nearby for positive affirmation and to remember to never give up!



“Today we fight. Tomorrow we fight. The day after, we fight. And if this disease plans on whipping us, it better bring a lunch, 'cause it's gonna have a long day doing it.” 



No comments:

Post a Comment