Friday, July 5, 2013

RERUNS!

You know how in the Summer, television goes in to Rerun Season? Well, I'm not really going to just put up repeats of previous Posts, but I am going to take today, a holiday weekend, to make a suggestion. If you are new to my Blog - and even if you're not - scroll down to the bottom of the page and go the "Blog Archive" section. Click on the various dates and browse through topics I've written about before. See if there is something you might not have seen before and might find interesting. Take some time to check out the links to my YouTube channel and check out some of my videos.

I would love to have more people click the "Join This Site" button right above the Blog Archive to I can see how many are really interested in reading what I have to say. I also have links to other Blogs that I'm following that you also might find interesting. Check them out as well.

You can post comments directly on the Blog too. At the bottom of each Blog entry is a little link that, if there are no comments, the link says "No Comments". Just click on it and a box will pop open and you can comment directly to the Blog.  You won't see it until I get notified, but I will authorize the comment and I will always reply to it on the Blog as well.

This is meant to be interactive, not just me talking to you. I'd love feedback, comments, an exchange of ideas. I'd love to hear from you.

Join me on our IC Journey together!


No comments:

Post a Comment