Saturday, June 8, 2013

TODAY'S WALK!

It is such a beautiful day today and while it took some mental pushing on my part, I figured I'd take advantage of the nice weather and get my butt out and do a little walk! It was SO beautiful out and as I passed the lake, the sound of bullfrogs calling to each other made me smile. Ducks on the lake, birds nesting, horses in the pasture; it all made the effort worthwhile. We get so few days like this here in the Chicago area (it's been the wettest Spring on record, plus record low temps) that I feel an obligation to TRY on days like this. 

As I've said before, I won't win any prizes for speed or distance, but the point is I got out and I got moving. That makes me happy, and anytime we can do anything to make ourselves happy, that's a good thing!


Create Maps or search from 80 million at MapMyWalk

No comments:

Post a Comment