Wednesday, June 26, 2013

ONE PERSON CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!

Just recently, a previous Blog Post I wrote was regarding how excited I was about my efforts to raise #ICAwareness using Twitter.

Well, it's gotten even better since then! Since my post, I have gotten Congressman Brad Schneider (who just happens to be my Congressman) to follow me back on Twitter. As you should recall if you are also on the ICA Facebook page, Rep. Schneider of IL is asking his colleagues in the US House of Representatives to sign on to a letter addressed to the director of the CDC. The letter encourages the director to support programs and activities that help those with IC. So to get him to follow me back on Twitter is, to me, a HUGE "get" and I am beyond excited!




Today, I sent out a Twitter message to all that I am following and I got a REPLY that has me quite excited as well. Check this out:





If you are looking for a place to start, go to my Twitter page and see who I am Following, what my Tweets are and just go from there. You can find me on Twitter here:




Let's all get EXCITED about helping to raise awareness about IC. One person CAN make a difference! Imagine what we could accomplish if everyone with IC did the same! 

3 comments:

  1. That's awesome! I am following you publicly now

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sariah! Together we do so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I every time emailed this webpage post page to all my associates, since if like to read it next
    my friends will too.

    Feel free to visit my homepage: Домашняя страница автора вне сайте

    ReplyDelete