Thursday, May 2, 2013

WHEN YOU GOTTA GO, YOU GOTTA GO!!!




How often have we all found ourselves so desperate to go to the bathroom, we stop somewhere and this is what we find! When I was still working, I had to commute for 2 hours on a train and the restrooms were SO gross that often the Conductors would have to lock them shut! I wrote the train company and complained, for all the good it did. 

Now, I carry so much stuff in my purse to handle situations like this. I've got portable toilet seat covers, wet wipes, hand gel - you name it! I'm ready for the nastiest restroom there is - well, most of the time!

There are some great Apps available now to help you find restrooms, some even rate them by cleanliness so check them out. They can come in handy if you are out and about. There are also some excellent travel potties that are made just for women with urinary issues and they can come in handy as well.

I'll post a link to the ICA's website page on Public Restrooms and Travel Tips. there's some great information there and useful links.

May we never find ourselves stuck in a restroom like this ever again!

No comments:

Post a Comment