Wednesday, February 13, 2013

TAKIN' IT EASY!

Today I am feeling tired and worn out from all I did yesterday. I also had to go out today to get my car emissions certified (Mom went with me of course). So I am curled up in my comfy chair, with my heating pad and comfy blanket and just kicking back and resting for the day, so this post too will be brief.

I think one of the important things we can learn is to listen to our bodies and if we do have a good day where we feel up to doing some things, if we are feeling worn out or our bodies are "talking back" to us the next day, that we should accept that and give ourselves permission to just take it easy and rest and do whatever we need to in order to help feel better.

I keep falling asleep for short periods of time, and that seems to be what I need today. I am going to listen to my body and do what it is telling me and that is to rest up and just take it easy.

Give yourself permission to take it easy if that's what you need to do. Don't beat yourself up if you can't get some chores done that you may have planned. We need to be flexible and adjust our plans according to how we feel. 

So, yes, today is a "rest day" for me and that's OK. Today I'm takin' it easy! 


No comments:

Post a Comment