Thursday, January 24, 2013

OFF TO THE DOCTOR I GO - AGAIN!

Today is one of those days where I booked a series of appointments all on the same day, sort of back to back. My doctors, as many of yours are as well, are over an hour away, so I prefer to try to schedule appointments on the same day when possible.

So today, I have an appointment with the P.A. at my IC doctor's office for an instillation. When that is done, I go get my annual mammogram and after that I have my annual appointment with my regular gynecologist for my PAP smear and exam. Whew! We will be gone basically the entire day and I will be worn out when it's over. But I find I'd much rather put it all in one day that make that drive multiple times in the same week. For me, this works best.

So, off to the doctors I go, once again. Gonna get checked out all over. I like to think of these as, when I see just one doctor, it's like taking your car in for an oil change. When I have all these appointments that kind of check me out all over, it's like taking your car in for a big time tune-up! They're really going to be checking under my hood, as they say (LOL!)

My wonderful mother will be driving me and if it all works out timing wise, we'll be able to get a little lunch while there. Long day ahead, but then tomorrow I get to rest!

It's extremely cold here in the Chicago area; it's only 6 degrees right now with a wind chill of -14! Gotta love those days when you have to go out in THAT kind of weather!!

I hope everyone has as good a day as possible. Take care of yourselves and if, like me, you're in this deep freeze, stay warm!


No comments:

Post a Comment