Monday, April 22, 2013

I TOOK A BREAK, BUT I'M BACK!

Hi all! I'm back. Not sure if you noticed, but I took a little break from writing on my Blog. I needed a breather and to rest my mind a bit, evaluate whether to keep going.  Are there too many IC Blogs? Do you feel that there are too many for people to want to follow? Share your thoughts with me.

As I said when I began writing I wanted to share my journey with IC and, by doing so, hopefully help others as they go through their journey. I hope that's what I'm doing. I'd love some feedback. 


Either way, I decided I'm going to keep plugging away in the hopes that no matter how small a following I have, those people are getting something out of my Blog. Thank you to any and all who read and follow my Blog!

I had a bad night last night, for no apparent reason. We all get them; sometimes we know why and other times there just doesn't seem to be any reason. Last night was rough with lots of pain from head to toe. I can't take anything for pain except Tylenol so at almost 1:00AM, I took some. By 2A.M. nothing and I was still tossing and turning. So I caved and took a Benadryl, didn't go back to bed but to my chair in my office and turned on the heating pad. My kitty came and curled up with me and I finally dosed off. I woke again at 5A.M. and crawled back into bed.  Why is it that so often this stuff happens at night? Ugh! All day I was doing fine, but come bed time, my body decides to rebel and keep me from sleeping. I'm sure you can all relate.

At about 8A.M. I woke up again and I figured I'd just get up. I'm just going to listen to my body and take it easy today. I send my good wishes to my IC family that you all have a "good" day whatever that means to you!




No comments:

Post a Comment