Thursday, January 9, 2014

I CAN'T BREATHE - STILL!

Here's a quick little video I managed to capture that shows how bad my breathing and coughing are. I am rapidly approaching 9 weeks of this and that is not acceptable. 

I am seeing the new Allergist today and am hopeful we will learn SOMETHING that can prove helpful in getting me back on track and moving in the right direction. From the snow last week, I was forced to re-schedule my Pulmonologist appointment and can't see him for another 10 days! My Mom is ready to call him and insist on getting me in sooner; she'll get no argument from me!




2 comments:

  1. Catherine, this was difficult to watch. I can't even imagine what you have been going through. I think of you often and you are in my daily prayers. I hope that you will find a treatment plan that provides you relief soon. Take Care and God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Barbara; Thank you so much for your prayers and good thoughts! It truly means a lot to have such great support and encouragement!

      Delete