Monday, November 4, 2013

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE & VIDEO FOR THE DAY!

“We can’t escape pain; we can’t escape the essential nature of our lives. But we do have a choice. We can give in and relent, or we can fight, persevere, and create a life worth living, a noble life. Pain is a fact; our evaluation of it is a choice.” ~ Jacob Held

I know this is usually a Sunday thing on my Blog, but I have not posted since Friday. As many of you understand, I have been dealing with my own issues, both physical and now Disability related as well. It's been a frustrating few days, as I am sure everyone can relate.

I needed to remind myself of what the above quote's message is. I need to dig deep, persevere and keep fighting and not allow myself to give in. I found this quote particularly inspirational and needed it today. I hope anyone reading this feels the same.

As anyone who reads my Blog knows, I am a big believer in using inspirational quotes, positive affirmations, prayer if that's who you are, to keep myself from allowing the negative to take over. 

No matter how bad the day is, there is always tomorrow and I can CHOOSE to get up, put one foot in front of the other and keep going.

I don't have a choice - WE don't have a choice - about having IC. But we do have a choice about how to learn to live with it. It's not easy; it's always a work in progress. But it's one worth choosing!

Here's to a better day for each of us!

Some of you may have seen this before, but it's been a very long time since I created it and I felt it was appropriate to day's post. I hope you all like it.




No comments:

Post a Comment