Sunday, July 12, 2015

SUNDAY'S INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE & SONG FOR THE DAY!

If anyone had asked me before I got terminal lung disease if I could handle having a Lung Transplant, I would have said "Hell No!". But you never know what you are capable of until you are faced with having to make that decision. It would have been so easy to fall apart (I had my moments) and just give up. But I wasn't ready, so I dug deep and found the strength I needed to face my fears and get that Lung Transplant. This quote spoke to me about that kind of situation. It can apply to so many situations. I hope you find whatever inspiration you need from it.

“Anyone can give up, it’s the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that’s true strength.” 
– Unknown


"Thankful" - Josh Groban


No comments:

Post a Comment