Sunday, September 6, 2015

SUNDAY'S INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE & SONG FOR THE DAY!

Struggling with multiple health conditions and then, very shockingly, finding out I needed a Lung Transplant to live, it would be so easy to just lay in bed and cry. But I didn't want to be that person. I chose to fight and that's why this quote speaks to me so deeply. It isn't always easy, but I have a choice on how to deal with all the struggles that I have been dealt. I make a choice every single day, and I choose to fight and feel blessed that I got my life saving transplant and so much more. I hope it inspires others to make a choice to find those things in your life for which to be all of these things.


"I Won't Back Down" - Tom Petty
(Tom Petty wrote this when he was sick.)



2 comments:

  1. I look forward to Sunday's Inspirational Quotes and am always encouraged to hear how you are doing.
    Wishing you continued strength and healing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carol; I'm glad you like Sundays Inspirational quotes and that you get something out of them. That's why I do them; as much for me as for anyone else struggling and looking for some motivation/inspiration.

      Delete