Sunday, August 2, 2015

SUNDAY'S INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE & SONG FOR THE DAY!

As I have gone through the most challenging time in my life over the past nearly 2 years, discovering I needed a Lung Transplant, I also discovered that I had to dig deep and face my fears and do something I never thought I would have to, let alone COULD do.

But with the support of my family, friends, fantastic Loyola Medical Team, and so many others who provided all kinds of support, I found the strength to go through my Lung Transplant, Rehab and Recovery. I am still working on Rehab & Recovery; it's a long, slow process especially being as de-conditioned as I was. But this Inspirational Quote speaks to me and the ability to do what we think we can't. One step, one day at a time and you will get to where you need to be!



"It's A Beautiful Day" - Michael Buble
While this song seemingly is just about a breakup, I believe it
also sends a message that no matter what's going on in your life,
there is so much to be thankful for.



No comments:

Post a Comment