Thursday, March 27, 2014

IN SEARCH OF INSPIRATION!

This new journey I am on has changed the way I look at writing my Blog. It's not all about my IC anymore. This new lung disease and the desperate need for a lung transplant has changed everything. Sundays have always been the day I post an Inspirational Quote and Song for the Day. Going forward, I may post what I am feeling, or I may be in need of some inspiration myself, so may just put up a quote I like or song that makes me happy. 

Every day brings with it challenges and a search for inspiration for me now. To dig deep to find the fight inside me to do whatever it takes to beat this! So in the face of these challenges and in search of Inspiration, I found the following that I like and wanted to share.


“Anyone can give up, it’s the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that’s true strength.” - Unknown


No comments:

Post a Comment