Friday, September 28, 2012

TWEETING ABOUT IC!

So in addition to this blog, I am now getting my feet wet on Twitter to spread the word and raise IC Awareness. The ICA already Tweets often and I will Re-Tweet important Tweets they post to help get the word out. I've already started Tweeting and following Dr. Oz, Dr. Sanjay Gupta, Dr. Nancy Snyderman & Anderson Cooper. Dr. Oz recently Tweeted asking for followers to Tweet back to him about a question he posted about Fibromyalgia. I Tweeted him back about the need to understand why so many IC patients also have Fibro. Now Dr. Oz is following ME on Twitter. One never knows how you may make an impact, but social media is the way of the world and I am going to use it as much as possible to raise IC Awareness! Won't you please follow my blog and follow me on Twitter (I'm @Catwoman720). Also, if you follow my blog, it is interactive. You can post comments on my blog and make suggestions about topics and ask questions. So I hope you'll all join me in this journey! Thanks for all the positive feedback so far! All my IC friends inspire me to keep this going and use all the tools at my disposal to raise IC Awareness!

No comments:

Post a Comment