Monday, September 24, 2012

ICA VOICES OF HOPE BLOG!

As many of you may already know, recently I was so thrilled to see a little piece I wrote posted on the ICA's website on their Voices of Hope blog page!  This is an excellent page chock full of excellent stories of hope and encouragement and everyone should check it out if you haven’t already. I am excited and hope it inspires others in their journey with IC! Mine is called "I Believe" but every story on that page is inspiring and I am honored to be among all these strong IC patients who fight this every single day! Here’s a link to the Voices of Hope page.


I decided to take this idea one step further and turn it into a little video. You can link to my YouTube channel below on this blog page, but to make it easy for everyone I’ll repost the link to this video. This is for everyone that struggles every day and I hope you find a measure of inspiration in it. 

NOTE: If you want to hear the music, you have to watch it on a computer. If you watch it on a smart phone or tablet, you won’t hear the music.

No comments:

Post a Comment