Sunday, May 8, 2016

SUNDAY'S SPECIAL INSPIRATIONAL POST & SONG FOR MOTHER'S DAY!

It's Mother's Day! I want to wish my wonderful Mother a very Happy Mother's Day! She has done SO very much for me as I struggled first through a chronic illness called IC and then through the scariest time of my life called Lung Transplant! She truly is my "sainted mother" and I am so blessed to have her. So this Blog is a tribute to the very best Mom anyone could have! I am so grateful! HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY, MOM!



To My Mother by Robert Louis Stevenson
You too, my mother, read my rhymes 
For love of unforgotten times, 
And you may chance to hear once more 
The little feet along the floor.



Mom and Me Just Home from the Hospital!
Taking Care of Me While I Waited for My Transplant

One Again Supporting Me;  Both of Us at the Finish of the
Hike for Lung Health Post Transplant

"In My Daughter's Eyes" - Martina McBride






No comments:

Post a Comment