Friday, June 12, 2015

LEARNING ABOUT LUNG TRANSPLANTATION!

I have written a lot over the past year and a half about my experience with lung transplantation. I thought it would be informative (my goal is to educate as often as possible) to share some videos from Loyola where I was lucky enough to be accepted and had my lung transplant. None of the videos are long but they give you excellent insight into what the process is like for those of us that go through it.

I hope you'll take a few minutes to watch and learn. This is my Team that I trust with my life; they are simply the best. 



"While You Wait for a Lung Transplant"

"Evaluation for a Lung Transplant"

"Time for Lung Transplant Surgery"

"Recovery from Lung Transplant Surgery"


Sitting Up for the First Time with my Brother!

Home Post Transplant!


The Never Ending Blood Tests!








No comments:

Post a Comment