Sunday, November 2, 2014

SUNDAY'S INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE & SONG FOR THE DAY!

While I struggle to cope with this lung disease and with waiting for “THE” call that never seems to come, I work hard to keep fighting to stay strong. I don’t win that battle every day, but there are days I do. So for the days I feel strong and to help on those when I do not, I found this poem very inspirational.

You may see me struggle 
but you won't see me fall. 
Regardless if I'm weak or not 
I'm going to stand tall. 
Everyone says life is easy 
but truly living it is not.
Times get hard, 
people struggle
and constantly get put on the spot. 
I'm going to wear the biggest smile 
even though I want to cry. 
I'm going to fight to live 
even though I'm destined to die. 
And even though it's hard 
and I may struggle through it all. 
You may see me struggle...
but you will NEVER see me fall.

(Source: http://www.familyfriendpoems.com/poem/you-will-never-see-me-fall#ixzz3HvVyzSyj 
Family Friend Poems)


"I Will Not Fall Down" - Tim McGraw



No comments:

Post a Comment